We are glad to return to worship together in person as we seek to Connect, Grow, & Serve. We will offer three Sunday worship and SW Kids Church times, 9am, 10am, & 11am. Please help us by reserving seats for your family and arriving early. We will comply with distancing and hygiene guidelines, please exercise discernment.
- How many people can attend each service? The auditorium will allow 80 people plus those conducting the service. The SW Kids Church (children 0-10 years old) will allow 64 people. This will allow us to comply with the 2sqm rule.
- Why do I need to Reserve a Seat? We want to ensure that we comply with the Government guidelines and that you are not disappointed by not having a seat.
- Can I invite a first-time visitor? Yes! Please reserve your friend a seat.
- Service Transition Times? We have allowed a very limited time between services. Please arrive early to fellowship, sign-in children, and allow us to start on time.
- Fellowship Time? Coffee, tea, food, etc. will be provided. There is ample room outside to allow for reconnecting with others.
- Reserve a Seat = 0 tickets available? This means that the maximum number of people has been reach for this worship time. Please choose another service time. Contact us if you continue to experience problems. Please ignore the "Price" and "Discount Code" on the form.
- Do I need to Reserve a Seat every week? Yes. Following are the Worship Reservation links: